The Strandness Symposium will again include a poster session, now expanded to allow submissions from all attendees. The poster session will take place on Monday afternoon, March 21, 2022, prior to the evening Vascular Forum dinner and Jeopardy event.
A $250 rebate on the Strandness Symposium registration fee will be offered to attendees who have a poster accepted for presentation and who participate in the poster session.
- Topic related to diagnosis or care of vascular disease, including clinical or basic science.
- Case report presentations may be considered.
- An abstract with a brief summary (maximum of 300 words) must be submitted. The abstract word limit excludes the title, authors’ names, institution, and contact information.
- Previously presented but unpublished work will be considered.
Poster Abstract Submission
- Abstracts should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To be considered, abstracts must be received by Friday, December 17, 2021.
- Confirmation of receipt will be provided within 72 hours. (If this is not received, the submitter may contact the meeting coordinator, Brian Snyder, at email@example.com to inquire about the status of the submission.)
Poster Abstract Review
- The abstract review committee will include Meryl S. Logan, Niten Singh, David L. Dawson, Todd Bohannon, and Todd Rasmussen.